Monday, June 15, 2009

Wow!

Wow, what a journey.

I appreciate your patience with my posting. :)

Things have been going quite fast since the 25th and haven't slowed much yet. 

This isn't going to be an amazing update-- just a quick teaser. 

The wedding was amazing!  Our ceremony was beautiful, the weather was gorgeous, and we were surrounded by lots and lots of loved ones.  

People ask if there were any disasters, and I will honestly say no! :)  Josh and I did a lot of planning to make sure things would go well.  On the day of the wedding, we did a lot of texting and sent verbal messages back and forth via our dear, dear friend Lisa.  

We left on Sunday morning for Disney!  It was super fun to go on a honeymoon.  Josh and I were both drunk on the fact we had no responsibility.  At first we weren't sure what to do with ourselves and all the no responsibility-ness, but we managed.  We were there a full 7 days and did probably 14 days worth of stuff (AND we still didn't make it to MGM!).

Now that we're back, we're trying to create our life together.  It's been pretty stressful for me; living in boxes, not knowing where anything is, kitchen all disaster-y (and still oven-less (this is month 2) until the 27th), etc.  Josh and I have been working steadily at getting storage items to maximize the space we do have and try and make everything fit.  It's fun. :)

Well, that's it for now, I told you it'd be short.  I'd like to end by thanking everyone who came to the wedding, sent cards and well wishes, and helped make our wedding ceremony beautiful.  What would we have done without you?

There are lots and lots of pictures of both the wedding and the honeymoon.  Facebook is littered with them. I'll try and post pictures ASAP.    Below is a honeymoon picture that pretty much sums up our whole experience.  ;)


Also, Stephanie made an AMAZING video about the wedding. I suggest you check it out!    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_Yi8so-y0s

No comments:

Post a Comment