Thursday, May 28, 2009

Wow!

Hi Friends,

I'm sorry it's been so long since I posted! It's not because I don't want to, we're just so busy!


It is hard to believe we are only two days away from the wedding. We are excited beyond belief. People keep asking us if we're nervous, have any doubts, etc. and Josh and I just respond confidently that we know this is what God has planned for us and we're excited to start our journey! I remember the days where we were counting down from triple digits thinking the single digits would never get here. :)

Josh and I have both had our bachelor and bachelorette parties. :) Both amazing successes! Josh and his men went up north for a weekend outdoors and my ladies and I took over his condo for some much needed girl time. :)

No melt-downs, catastrophies, or the like to report. Everything has been smooth sailing thus far. We' got a lot of comments like "You can't plan a wedding in six months", "you'll never find _____ (photog, place, etc) in six months", etc. and you know what? We can and we did. God really provided for us every step of the way.

One of my out-of-town bridesmaid has arrived, the next comes in on Friday. My very special, honored guest comes in at 5:15am SATURDAY! Andy Pants is picking her up because he's awesome.

The cake and flowers are done and paid for (yay!), most all of the girls' dresses are done, the men pick up their tuxes tonight. We've got to finish up a few (okay, maybe more than a few) things and I think we'll be all set to go!

We registered for our marriage license last week and it was almost a bust! Josh doesn't technically have a valid birth certificate (he was adopted, changed his name, but never recieved a new BC) . The woman at vital records wasn't supposed to grant us one but she did because she didn't "want to muck up your wedding"! She also slipped Josh the forms he'll need to get a new BC. I think we're going to take her chocolate or something today when we go to pick it up.

And before you ask, no we don't have a last name yet. :)



Loves!
Josh is innocent, I'm scheming! Poor guy, he has no idea. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment