Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Dear Craig, we love you! (and your lists)

Josh and I have been doing some spring cleaning.  We've been going through our stuff (mostly his since my belongings are in roughly three different homes currently) and deciding what we'd like to keep and what we'd like to get rid of.   We decided that a lot of what we'd like to get rid of is pretty high quality stuff and ANYONE would be lucky to own our items. ;)  jk.   We've decided to put a bunch of the items on Craigslist and see if we can change our 'trash' into treasure. 

Here are the things we've posted:
-Subwoofer with 12 inch speakers and an amp (Josh built this)
-Capresso Mini-S espresso maker (new! new! new!)
-DVDs
-PS2 games
-Xbox games
-Stereo system

I've gotten a few emails bform people stating they're interested, but so far no one has picked any of our times to keep for their very own.  We thought a person was coming on Saturday to pick up the huge sub thing-y but he never showed (poor Josh, had to drag that huge, heavy thing up from the basement).  I've gotten multiple emails about the espresso maker and the ps2 games.  :) Hopefully tomorrow I'll get rid of them.  

It was a lot easier to post things than I imagined.  Previously, I've posted housing and searched for housing, but never items.  I'm not sure why I thought it would be so hard.  The ease of it makes me want to put all sorts of things up there. :) 

I think all money brought in will be directed right to the honeymoon or wedding fund.  Seems like a good idea.  :) 

1 comment:

  1. i've been a huge fan of craigs list. we sold shawn's dresser in about 6 hours. it was fabulous.

    ReplyDelete