Sunday, March 15, 2009

It had to be...

Bacon.

Josh got me a reeeeallly nice set of cookware for a wedding gift (awww :)). It came in the mail maybe a month ago and it hadn't been used until yesterday (mainly because Josh had to hand wash each piece individually before we could use it..). Yesterday morning, I made Josh and Andrew bacon to accompany the awesome oatmeal that they made.

I would say, you'd be hard pressed to find a vegan bacon maker as good as me. I'm trying to stay humble about it, but I would say between Ella and the boys, I make at least half a pack of bacon a week and in that time, I've gotten to be pretty good at it. I've tried to find a vegan bacon makin' community, but it doesn't seem to exist.

I'm happy to make bacon, but did it really have to be the FIRST thing I made in my new, awesome cookware? I didn't pick the pan, it was waiting for me when I got to Josh's. :)


1 comment:

  1. ohhhh. new cookware is very exciting. what kind did you get? :)

    ReplyDelete